Yup. Fever, runny nose, cough, and I really sore throat, and it got really bad in the span one one night. This has just screwed everything up. My parents flipped and don't want me to go to the viewing or the funeral for my Uncle b/c they don't want me infecting the rest of the family. I don't want to get my classmates ill either.
I think I have the best friends in the history of friends. Andrew and Lindsey dropped everything this afternoon to bring me chicken soup and medicine. Camile is putting up my work for today's critique in silkscreen so that people don't think Im missing class because I didnt finish my project. I did! In fact thats what I was doing late last night when I started feeling awful. I finished my prints, went over everything with denatured alcohol to try and kill my germs, and went home. Could not get up this morning and having a hard time talking, I sound like the world's worst smoker. Steven took awesome notes and recorded the lecture for me for our Intro to Contemporary Art class this morning, which I was dreading missing b/c it is such an in-depth course. And my boyfriend still wants to come see me this weekend and be my nurse and errand-boy, which is incredibly sweet but not very smart. He's already used all of his sick time at work this year, and I dont want him to get in trouble.
Back to bed.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Feel better! I'm posting the assignments for next week. Let me know if you have any questions.
ReplyDelete