Saturday, February 13, 2010

critique 2

I know this was supposed to be up last night, but I got home late and then watched the opening of the the Olympics the my family.

Some new things to think about, keep documenting my process as I have been and making it a part of the piece. I'll keep my sketchbook neat and put it on the table by the front door, I think that will cover it.
Looking up glass artists like Judith Schaechter. My pattern is already done, but i may be able to look up more techniques. I could use the help, some of the pieces of glass are too tiny and may just and up being a blob of solder.
Found out the closest stained glass supply shop is 5 minutes from my house, :P

I have a somewhat beaten-up table that belonged to my Great-Grandma that I'd like to use. It's from Italy, not Wales, but it's pretty plain and country enough to qualify, and it's not like I'm going to paint or deface it,it's just going to sit next tp the front door on the interior wall.

My friend Karl is going to document the Mari's performance. The photos he takes will be put up in the installation afterward as family photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment